Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Kicks: Jordan Team ISO

Had to search through outlets these past few weeks for a decent enough pair of kicks for basketball. You see, I've been itching to play ball with friends quite recently. Problem is that I haven't had a proper pair of bball shoes since, what, sophomore high school?

So, with a skinny jean-tight budget and an ultra-wide feet, I ended up with this pair of Jordan Team ISO's. I would have wanted to pick up a pair of Lebron 8's if I had the size. Unfortunately, size 9.5's were nada. 

This pair, however, felt good the first time I played with it. While it lacks the looks and the flair of past Team Jordans, the ISO (ISO II's are out at your nearest Nike Park/Stadium stores) had solid traction as well as comfort. In fact, I was able to experience its Zoom Air cushioning in full effect during sprints and quick cuts on the court. Solid, no-frills pair. Can't wait to play in these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment