Thursday, December 2, 2010

The 2010 Xmas Wishlist

About that time once again to put into writing some materialistic dreams that we all hope to be had this holiday season, even if (more often than not) we usually don't, but that hasn't stopped some of us from making want-lists, yeah? Here are some of mine for this year:

1. Canon S95 - Portable, high-quality imagery, HD video, etc. But most of all, I won't have to argue with ANYONE regarding its ownership 'cause it's MINE.

2. Nike LunarEclipse - Was in love with these at first sight. This should be the perfect timing 'cause I need new running shooz. 
3. adidas Formotion Backpack - Another running-related jawn. But I really need it for my long runs, particularly, so that I would never have to bring a car.

4. Panasonic LUMIX LX5 - Can't choose between these and the S95. Either -- or both --  would be great, though :)
5. The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman - Need this in my life.
6. Pendleton x Taka Hayashi for Vans Vault SK8-Hi - Saw these earlier today. Whadya think, Santa?
7. Alienware M11x - THE ultimate high-powered laptop. PlayStation what?
8. Numark iDJ3 - I wanted the iDJ. Didn't get it. I wanted the iDJ2. Couldn't afford it either. Will this Christmas be my time to finally get the iDJ3??
9. Lanvin for H&M - Everything's probably sold out now. But hey, ain't this a "wish list"?

10. Ronnie Fieg x Red Wing Boots - What can I say, 2010 blessed us with great shoe collaborations.


No comments:

Post a Comment